• Applicant MUST read the “Competition Terms and Conditions” before filing in the application form.
• Application form must be typed / completed on computer, printed out and confirmed by applicant’s signature with company chop and submitted via the online submission platform.
• Please use mp4 as the image container and take reference of the video upload code setting recommendation from YouTube or Vimeo.
• All attachment (i.e. applied work and a valid business registration) must be uploaded to a secure cloud storage platform (such as Google drive, Dropbox, etc…) with a URL for secretariat to download the files.
• Completed application forms in PDF files and all the attachments must be submitted via the Online Submission or 24th DigiCon6 ASIA Awards - Hong Kong website on or before the application deadline at 17:30 (4 August 2022). Late application will not be accepted.
Disclaimer: The Government of the Hong Kong Special Administrative Region provides funding support to the project only, and does not otherwise take part in the project. Any opinions, findings, conclusions or recommendations expressed in these materials/events (or by members of the project team) are those of the project organizers only and do not reflect the views of the Government of the Hong Kong Special Administrative Region, the Communications and Creative Industries Branch of the Commerce and Economic Development Bureau, Create Hong Kong, the CreateSmart Initiative Secretariat or the CreateSmart Initiative Vetting Committee.